If you’re looking to buy a first acoustic guitar for your lucky child, then I hope this guide makes your decision process a bit easier. My goal is to give you confidence that you’re buying an appropriately sized instrument that will ensure they are comfortable. And above all, the guitars featured below are all of sufficient quality that they’ll be able to learn and love the guitar without feeling frustrated that their instrument is holding them back. Each guitar is at a slightly different price point, so you should find something that suits your budget. Let’s dive right into my list of the best acoustic guitars for kids!
Best Acoustic Guitars for Kids
|Material: Top||Solid Spruce||Exotic||Spruce|
|Product Link||Product Link||Product Link||Product Link|
- While this guitar is the most expensive ¾ size guitar I’m recommending for kids, it certainly is also the highest quality guitar on the list. Like its full-size cousins, the Martin LX1 features a solid spruce top along with high-pressure laminates for the other components.
- This acoustic-electric guitar enables easy and accurate onboard tuning.
- It comes in three classic finishes: tobacco sunburst, light amber burst and natural.
- Yamaha includes a gigbag allowing you or your child to take the guitar to lessons or to a friend’s house.
Luna Safari Muse
- The laser-etched henna-style rosette on this guitar will surely catch the eye of your youngster when they pick up this beautiful solid top guitar.
- This incredible value package includes a gig bag, strap, picks and tuner with the guitar.